Aparajita Sarangi – Top Ten Facts Of Ex IAS Officer Who Will Be CM Candidate Of Odisha
Regarded as one of the best IAS officers of India during her tenure as district collector,Secretary of various place and department , Mrs Aparajita Sarangi has joined Bharatiya janata Party ( BJP ) . She has joined BJP in presence of BJP president Amit Shah , Odisha BJP presidnt Basanta Panda , Minister Juel Oram and other members of BJP . Her popularity will bring a large number of votes for modi led bjp party in 2019 general elections . She has joined BJP by seeing the tremendous work done by Narendra Modi .
We, Not I, Want To Make Odisha Leading State In Country: Aparajita Sarangi
Many facts and info about her are still unknown . Every body is looking for aparajita sarangi ias,batch,records ,husband name,daughter name, wikipedia and biography . If you are searching for above mentioned things ,then head over to below link . We have mentioned each and evrything thing about her .
10 Unknown Facts Of Ex IAS Aparajita Sarangi
- Aparajita Sarangi is a 1994-batch Odisha cadre officer. She has qualified UPSC with very good rank .
- She was working as the Joint Secretary (MGNREGA), Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India , when she decided to take VRS .What is the VRS?Definition: Voluntary retirement scheme is a method used by companies to reduce surplus staff. This mode has come about in India as labour laws do not permit direct retrenchment of unionized employees. Description: VRS applies to an employee who has completed 10 years of service or is above 40 years of age.Read More – Top Ten Motivational Quotes By Narendra Modi
- She served there for 5 years with good records . She has taken many strict decisions there . Her service in MRD India ended on August .
- Aparajita Sarangi applied for VRS in the month of September . Indian employee can take voluntary retirement .
- Odisha Govt accepted her Voluntary retirement scheme application . She voluntarily retired on 14th November 2018 .
- She was born in Bihar . She has married to her 1994 IAS batch mate Santosh Sarangi .
- The politician and ex IAS officer is highly respected in administrative fiekd . She is treated as game changer in Odisha . She has taken many strict steps to change the education system of Odisha during her tenure as Secretary in Mass & Education Department ,Odisha .
- She has told in a interview that – She is highly inspired by the work of Shri Narendra Modi , the prime minster of India . Thats why she has joined BJP on 15th November 2018 in Delhi .
- Many peoples are expecting that she will be the Chief Minster Candidate of Bharatiya Janata Party .
- Though she has not confirmed yet , but according to some source she will contest as MLA from Bhubaneswar in 2019 general elections .
There are so many other facts and records about her . We will bring every news related to Aparajita Sarangi , Election 2019 , Narendra Modi and others . So visit our news blog YouthNow regularly to get day to day life news .